We’ve Deployed Chromebooks. Now What?
Bring all your software under one roof.
So your district is considering purchasing Chromebooks, just purchased Chromebooks or you are currently 1:1 and now you have a bit of chaos in your hands. Chromebooks are great instructional tools, but they highlight a key problem. Chromebooks are great for setting the stage for learning, but they’re not great at setting the narrative for learning. To do that, you need an education management platform.
Abre Supports 1:1 Chromebook Initiatives
Is this webcast, Chris and Zach will cover:
- Leverage all the eyeballs. How to use Abre as your communication platform.
- All the tools, one location. How districts use Shortcuts to bring all software solutions under one roof.
- One login and password. Single Sign On (SSO) and Automated Rostering.
- Messages tailored to your audience. Announcements and Headlines.
- Are you currently paying for tools that don’t get used? Abre features Usage and Analytics to help you make informed decisions.
EdTech / Abre Terms
Single-Sign-On. SSO allows a user to only use 1 username and 1 password to sign into multiple accounts. This greatly simplifies the process of learning and work.
GSuite for Education
Google’s office suite offered to school districts. The suite is free to public schools and used by many.
Google Admin Console
Part of the GSuite for Education. The Admin Console allows the district to control, provision, and generally deploy Chromebooks within the district.